This is a short post just to say that it’s 41 degrees here in Southern CA today and I was not ready for it! I know that some may say, so what, it’s below zero here. But what you may not understand is you prepare for that. You buy warm clothing. My wardrobe, if you want to call it that, consists of short sleeve shirts and jeans. I have one heavy jacket that I bought 10 years ago and doesn’t fit much anymore. So yes, I am cold and I am not enjoying the rain, no matter how much we need it. OK, I am done whining...at least until it's 4pm and I have to go outside again!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
- High School Musical: The Ice Tour
- Happy New Year
- 41 degrees during the day and getting colder at ni...
- Honest Scrap Award!
- Tis the season for Rum Balls
- J's Hip-Hop recital was today
- My Grandma's Brisket Recipe
- Hooray for the internet during the holidays!
- Latkes, latkes and more latkes and a little briske...
- ▼ December (10)