My blog has been awarded the Honest Scrap Award by Rena. Scrap means left over, fragments, discarded material. Many times truth and honesty are discarded material, considered fragments and left over. People like us need to tell it like it is, and let the scraps fall where they will. There are 2 guidelines for receiving this award. One, you are to list 10 honest things about yourself. Make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep. Two, present the award to 7 other bloggers. So here are the 10 honest things about myself...
1) I don't lie, the guilt isn't worth it
2) I always put family first...always, always, always
3) I don't steal
4) My natural hair color is brown
5) I am a skinny girl in a fat girls body, honestly!
6) I return the shopping carts to the place they belong, even in the rain
7) I am a Jewish mom that loves her Christmas tree
8) I don't believe in purchasing something just to wear once and then return
9) I use reusable bags at the grocery store
10) I don't tell people things just because it's what they want to hear
Now for the 7 people I nominate: (read these blogs even though I don't comment much. Some I just started reading thanks to Mom Bloggers Club) Yes, most of the people listed have no clue who I am but I love their blogs!
3) Sunshine (although she has already been nominated by Rena, checkout her blog :) )
4) Jayne (although Sunshine nominated her, checkout her blog :) )
5) Deb - such a great blog!