Monday, November 24, 2008

Did I miss something? Was Obama already sworn in?

I rarely use my blog for political rants but something has been bothering me and I need to get it out. Has Obama been sworn in yet? Is he an active president? He sure is acting like it.

I just read an article that stated he "blessed the Bush administration's bailout of the financial industry." Well that was very nice of him. I understand the country is in a major amount of despair but every time I see a new headline about Mr. Obama he is already acting as if he is the Commander in Chief.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan (anymore) of President Bush and no, I didn't really support McCain or Obama either. But I think out of respect he should back off just a little and perhaps concentrate more on what he will do instead of what he is going to do now as president.

I understand a lot of people will disagree with me but please be respectful, this is my blog and a great place for me to vent. :)

1 comment:

Rena Jones said...

I agree Sharon. I think it's a little overboard. Okay, a lot overboard. I don't understand schools changing their names to his or countries renaming mountains after him just yet. If he proves himself worthy of that, it's fine, but it's just a little early at this point. The whole thing makes my head spin ...