Saturday, August 18, 2007

I know he's growing-up a bit, that's what kids do!

Jonathan started kindergarten. He gets up in the morning and puts on his khaki uniform pants or shorts and his green Page Private School polo shirt. He is no longer a toddler. He is indeed a little boy. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So where has the time gone? He's a size 7 and in shoes a 1. He grew out of "T's" a while ago yes. You know, 3T, 4T... but where has the time gone?

He now asks questions like, mommy when I'm a teenager can I date? Not really knowing what to say I answer simply...sure. He responded with a YES like he just won a game. Too funny.

And music is getting to be different. Good-bye Playhouse Disney, Hello Radio Disney! He has his own play list in my iPod. I put it on for him while he's doing his homework. He gets homework every Monday and it's due back on Friday. Also I put it on when it's time to pick up toys so he can dance and pick-up at the same time. It makes it less of a chore that way and the room get cleaned up way faster. So anyway his playlist consists of Aly and AJ, Corbin Bleu, Music from HS Musical and HS Musical 2, Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers and other pre-teen artists. So crazy! But yes, he still has some Wiggly songs in there too. He said last night that he still loves The Wiggles. He watches an occasional Wiggly DVD every now and then but he never watched the shows anymore. I guess I'll keep the plates on my car a while longer. hee hee

So what's next for my little pre-tween? Well I'm taking him to see HI-5 Live tonight. That should be fun. Google it if you have no idea who they are. :)

No comments: