Thursday, August 7, 2008

Say Mac and Cheeeeeeeeeese and this that and the other

Just out of the oven is the Stouffers Mac and Cheese. While it's cooling the salmon is in the oven and the green beans in the micro. I am on this blog blabbing while dinner is practically cooking itself and my kid is behind me in the living room watching the Upside Down show. Yes, I do have to get up a half a million times to check on things and it takes about an hour to complete a post. lol!

Do you do this? I work in an office all day so when I get home I have to compact my time into a multi-tasking mish mosh. Thank goodness I have my husband to help me when I get lost in front of my aging monitor. But then before I know it, it's 8:30pm and nothing is actually done except perhaps we are finally eating. Time is precious and there really is not enough of it.

Grey hair. I am 39 and I seem to be seeing a lot of these lately. Maybe I need to slow down? Maybe I need to not stress so much over time. Maybe I just need to dye my hair more and stay in denial that the grey is even there. It surprises me every time though. I think it's because I remember my teens and 20's like it was yesterday. While I am happy to be more mature and wiser, I don't see myself as aging. Well, at least not until I look in the mirror. lol! I do seem to babble on more now then I used to. LOL!

Ok, I am done blabbing now.

No comments: